Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grilled Pork Tenderloin

It was a beautiful evening, so I decided to fire up the grill. Over my lunch break I put a dry rub of garlic powder, onion powder, chipotle powder, salt & brown sugar on a pork tenderloin. Got home from work, heated the grill to med-high & grilled about 20 minutes until the pork reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Pulled the pork off & let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing. The result? Perfectly cooked & juicy pork with a flavorful & spicy crust. Mmm...porky goodness.

From Drop Box


Look at that yummy crust:
From Drop Box


I decided to serve the pork alongside something sweet since I used so much chipotle in the dry rub. Made garlic-habanero mashed sweet potatoes. Yum. Also had some leftover grape tomatoes, so made a simple olive oil/basalmic vinegar tomato salad, which added the perfect hint of acidity to the dinner. Good stuff!

From Drop Box

No comments: